Managing Outside Counsel For In-House Counsel: Learn How UBS Reduced Its Outside Counsel Spend By 20% Per Year Using AFAs Within PERSUIT
In-house legal departments are often seen as a cost center and a target for potential cost-cutting. What if there was an easy way to remove the element of surprise within legal costs? Cost predictability and savings can go a long way in strengthening relationships between in-house counsel and Finance.
Vincenzo Purificato, Executive Director of Outside Counsel Management, at UBS, is an instrumental part of the award-winning team that helped UBS save 20% of its legal spend. Tune in for the next event in our Legal Innovation Spotlight Series, as Vincenzo explains how he transformed outside counsel engagement at UBS.
– What is PERSUIT and why is it a fundamental tool for driving down outside counsel spend.
– How UBS’ legal team are successfully leveraging tools like PERSUIT to reduce legal spend by 20% per year.
– How can you enable a cultural shift for your in-house lawyers to leverage effective AFAs with outside counsel?
– How your corporate legal team can achieve the same results and improve outside counsel management.
– Attendees will gain an understanding of how to leverage legal technology to improve engagement with your outside counsel and reduce your legal spend.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS RECORDING IS NOT CLE ELIGIBLE.