Diversity & Inclusion For In-House Counsel: Achieving Enduring Cultural Change And Legal Perspectives On Inclusion
As company leaders, in-house attorneys should strongly support a culture of inclusion. Building a culture of inclusion requires a campaigning mindset amongst all our people and especially our leaders. Our workplace culture is continually being built and shaped by the daily actions of our people and leaders, and as in-house counsel, our ability to effectuate change is tremendous. The choice that faces us is: do we wish to develop campaigns that guide that or leave it to chance?
Tune in as Tiernan Brady, Global Director of Inclusion, Michelle Williams, Partner, Litigation, Regulatory and White Collar Practice Group, and Jamal El-Hindi, Counsel, at Clifford Chance, will discuss how to create sustainable change and how positive campaigning is key to delivering that change. The session will set out why using a campaigning lens will help drive success, and how to build a campaign that can connect with people.
Key topics include:
– Why campaigning matters
– Inclusion as a permanent campaign
– Why you as a leader need to be the campaigner
– How do I become a campaigner, including:
– Meeting people where they are: strategies that have multiple entry points
– Allowing people to see they are the solution not part of the problem
– You don’t need to be an expert to be an advocate
– Building conversations, not debates.
PLEASE NOTE: THE VIDEO IS NOT CLE ELIGIBLE